Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

HOLY SHIT!

THAT WAS FUCKING INTENSE!!

Although I dislike the way the characters where drawn. The action sequences were so dynamic and entertaining!

I want to see more animation like this from you!

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Amazing series

I wish I could read the story on paper to help me understand every little detail though. Something about this reminds me of Gears of War.

The Transformer The Transformer

Amazing...

I have seen most of your flash animation and the quality is superb. I think you should be making a serious flash series I would like to see how that would turn out.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Perfect animation

Usually I write big reviews but for this movie I can only say one word to describe it: Perfection.

5/5

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Astonishing!

Very well animated, smooth and clean. Your architecture skills are very good, and the way you made the houses progress seems convincing to the eye that it's a professional animation. The music was well chosen and the outcome of the story left an impact to the viewers.

Samurai Sword 9 Samurai Sword 9

Great work

Very nicely done, the fighting was fun to watch and the animation was very smooth. The characters could use a little more detail to them but then again everyone has their own way of drawing. Try to make the girl more feminine rather than making her more masculine. The voice cast could use a bit of work, you can get voice actors by posting demands in the NG Forums. The character who uses his bones as weapons was a very creative idea, and I have to say the outcome kept me in some suspense.

In your author's comment for the movie, you might want to add facts like how long the movie is, how many frames, how long it took you and the ups and downs. I don't know about other users but I often wonder about those questions when I watch a flash animation.

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

great review dude...Thank you

Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

Impressive

wow very smooth animation sequences.

Primal War 19 Primal War 19

Excellent

I have watched all the Primal War movies, and I have noticed your animation skills get better overtime. I am a fan of frame by frame animation and your series should be in the top on NewGrounds. I know from experience how much hard work you put into this. In your future animations you might want to give a little more attention to the background and your animations will be perfect. Some backgrounds just had a gradient. Congratulations on making such a long and successful series through and keep this up we need more high quality animation on Newgrounds.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

This really reminded me of Samurai Jack, I was surprised to see the quality of your background animation it was very detailed and the perspective was pretty much perfect. At some points I thought I was watching a cartoon from the creator of Samurai Jack. The action sequence, the camera angles and the special effects were very well put together. I am hoping to see more submissions of this quality from you as well as other animators on newgrounds. Great Job.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending