Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

HOLY SHIT!

THAT WAS FUCKING INTENSE!!

Although I dislike the way the characters where drawn. The action sequences were so dynamic and entertaining!

I want to see more animation like this from you!

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Amazing series

I wish I could read the story on paper to help me understand every little detail though. Something about this reminds me of Gears of War.

The Transformer The Transformer

Amazing...

I have seen most of your flash animation and the quality is superb. I think you should be making a serious flash series I would like to see how that would turn out.

Hack Slash Crawl Hack Slash Crawl

Almost perfect

I have to admit I had a blast playing this game. However, the main flaw in this game is not being able to save your progress. Starting a new game every time gets annoying.

I would suggest the following to make it a little more interesting:
1. Ability to save progress
2. Guide on unlocking titles
3. Multiplayer

Agony: The Portal Agony: The Portal

Enjoyable

Good game overall but I can't get my free item it gives an error. I don't know if others are having this problem as well.

Galactic Invaders Galactic Invaders

Room for improvement :)

Not bad, with better graphics and more power ups this could be a great game

Take me home now Take me home now

Using it for a Flash movie

First of all, this is a stunning score! 5/5 for that.

Now I would like to inform you that I will be using your music in my flash animation movie which is set to be released on july 23rd. I will credit you in the movie, in the newground authors comment tab, in my movie's website, and I will add a link to your newgrounds page.

Wooormy responds:

thanks mate! im glad you like it, and it makes me even happier that you wanna use it in ur movie. thanks again.

-Wo0rmy-

reflection reflection

This is a deep pic! I like it alot.

Deadpool Deadpool

Front page this bad ass! Great scrulpture, I love how you rendered this. I have such a difficult time rending images appropriately in zbrush.

The Last Iso The Last Iso

Great accuracy

Almost looks like a photograph you payed great attention to detail here